MARTHA M. McBRAYER
Over the past 27 years of law practice, I have earned millions of dollars for victims of rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, employment discrimination, catastrophic personal injury, and medical malpractice.
• As an undergraduate at Yale, I first investigated wrongdoing while working undercover for the Southern Poverty Law Center tracking the Ku Klux Klan.
• I began writing effective and persuasive legal briefs while clerking for The Honorable John T. Copenhaver, Jr., United States District Court Judge, after graduating from Georgetown Law School.
• I learned how to successfully represent plaintiffs while working as an associate for Melvin M. Belli, one of America's greatest trial lawyers.
• I have litigated cases and written and argued appeals in state and federal courts throughout the country.
• Shortly before launching McBrayer Law, I co-tried and won an $18 million sexual harassment/retaliation/defamation verdict against a Wall Street firm and its CEO in Manhattan’s federal court.
My firm is dedicated to helping individuals obtain justice against the corporations and individuals who have unjustly caused them harm.